Enjoy these worksheets to help you teach telling time. This is a no-prep packet, meaning you just have to print and you're ready to go.
What You'll Get
You will receive a printable file with multiple activities. All the worksheets come with a corresponding answer key. The activities included in this packet are as follows:
1) Day and Night Activities
- Choose the period of the day that matches the picture
- Is it Day or Is it Night? (Encircle answer)
- Day, Night or Both?
- Fill in the blanks. Write the time of the day.
- Draw an activity during the day and night (Perfect for interactive notebooks)
2) Match the Columns
- Draw a line to connect the clock to the correct time
- Draw a line to connect the time to the correct clock
3) Draw the Clock
- Draw the hour and the minute hands to illustrate the time.
- Draw the minute hand to illustrate the time.
4) Multiple Choices
- Choose the letter of the time that matches the clock.
- Choose the letter of the image that matches the time
5) What time is it? Write your answers in the space provided.
- Time to the hour
- Time to the half hour
- Time in words (ie. quarter to six)
6) Elapsed Time
- Nearest hour
- Nearest half hour
7) Create your Clock!
- Parts of the clock
- Cut and paste activity (time to the hour, time to the half hour)
More Images of Time Worksheets
Time of the day worksheets
Match the clock and time worksheets
Choose the correct clock given the time
Identifying the time worksheets
Write the time given the words
Parts of the clock worksheet