What is a PDF?
- A PDF is a digital file. To open and print, you will need a pdf reader, like Adobe PDF Reader(PC or MAC) or Preview (MAC).
What is a ZIP file?
- A Zip file is a compressed digital file that contains one or more files. We use this to compile multiple PDF files and folders into a single file that you can download.
How do I open the contents of a ZIP file?
- For windows, right-click on the file and click 'Extract All...'. You will be asked where to extract the contents. For MAC, just double-click the file.
Do I need to have an account to purchase?
- No, you're not required to have an account with us to purchase our products. But signing up for an account will help you keep track of your purchases and manage your download.
How do I receive my file?
- Once the payment is processed, you will receive an email from us with the download link. You can also log into 'My Account', choose the order number and click the download link.
Can I share the product that I purchased?
- No. The purchase of our products entitles you to a single user license for personal use . You need to purchase multiple license if you plan to share it to your colleagues.