This is an updated version of our best-selling place value worksheets for grades 3 and above. These no-prep worksheets are suitable for math centers, homework, practice, and sub-plans.
These worksheets are designed to aid you in your lessons. No need to rush creating worksheets/packets. Just pick from the wide variety of sheets, print and be ready for class.
There are 6 sets in this packet:
Sets 1-4 include these 13 exam types:
A. Identify place value of the underlined digit.
- ex. Given: 745, 7 is underlined. Answer: Hundreds
B. Shade and underline the digit of the given place value
- ex. Given: Hundreds in 345. Answer: 3 should be underlined and shaded
C. Write the value of the underlined digit
- ex. Given: 635, 3 is underlined. Answer: 30
D. Identify the place value and value of the underlined digit
- ex. Given: 621, 2 is underlined. Answer: Tens and 20
E. Find the digit of the given place value
- ex. Given: 435, what is in the Tens place? Hundreds place? Answer: 3, 5
F. Write the digits in the correct column
- Tabular Form. Students are required to identify the digit of several place values
G. What is the place value of the given digit?
- ex. In 243, what is the place value of 3? Answer: Ones
H. What is the value of the given digit?
- ex. In 435, what is the value of 4? Answer 400
I. Standard form to word form
- ex. 123 = One hundred twenty-three
J. Word form to standard form
- Two hundred seventy-two = 272
K. Fill in the blanks (word form and standard form)
- Students will write the missing standard or word form
L. Standard form to expanded form
- ex. 343 = 300 + 40 + 3
M. Expanded form to standard form
- ex. 5000 + 400 + 40 + 3 = 5,443
N. Fill in the blanks (word form and standard form)
- Students will write the missing standard or expanded form
Set 5: Rounding Worksheets
This is the 5th set of the bundle, with 40 worksheets and 10 exam types, including:
Set 6: Decimal Place Value
For Kinder-Grade 2, check our Place Value Worksheets for Kinder-Grade 2