This is a collection of 3-digit addition worksheets. It's great for homework, math centers, and sub-plans, and general practice.
Take note that this is a subset of our addition worksheets.
You will receive several printable files. These are 2-page files with worksheets and answer keys. They are organized into folders for easy access. Just pick a worksheet, print and you're ready to go.
There are eight types in all, each with 15 worksheets.
1. Find the Sum (3 Digit + 3 Digit)
Add the numbers. The addends are aligned vertically so that students would perform addition directly on the worksheet.
2. Add the Numbers (3 Digit + 3 Digit)
Add the numbers and write their sum on the box provided. Students may need to use a separate (scratch) paper to perform addition.
3. Add the Numbers, Show solution (3 Digit + 3 Digit)
Students are required to rewrite and align the addends and then perform addition.
4. Color the correct answer (2 choices) - 3 Digit + 2 Digit
Add the numbers, and then color the box of the correct answer.
5. Color the correct answer (3 choices) - 3 Digit + 2 Digit
Add the numbers. Color the box of the correct answer (from three choices)
6. Choose the Correct Answer from a List (3 Digit + 2 Digit)
Add the numbers and choose the sum from the box. Write the letter of the correct answer in the space provided.
7. Match two Columns – Addends and Sum (3 Digit + 2 Digit)
Match the addends on the left column to the sum on the right column. Write the letter of your answer in the space provided.
8. Add 3 numbers, 2 sums (3 Digit + 2 Digit)
Students would need to add the first two numbers, and then add the result to the third number.
We bundled this with other products so you can get discounts. Just click any of the bundles below for more details.